I



hate Terms and Conditions. They are so
intimidating and righteous.






Each Participant warrants, agrees and
undertakes that he or she has no right,
title or interest in any
video(s)
submitted (or any portion thereof), and that
they shall not
assert or permit
to be asserted any claim to any right, title or
interest in any such video
(or any portion thereof).





I made the video, submitted it to you and
now I have no rights of it whatsoever? I think that's why Yasmin Ahmad had
other
people to upload her works since Petronas has full patronage over
them. And get
this:






By entering the Competition, Participants
acknowledge that they may be required
to be used in publicity without
further consent or payment. Such publicity may
include without
limitation
the Participant’s video, and their name and/or
likeness,
voice, photographs
and/or video footage of the Participant,
biographical
information provided
by the Participants/winners and/or any
statement
made by them concerning the
competition and/or the
prizes.





Scary eh? They are telling me that I can be
used by them in any form without paying me. Or they can also decide to clone
me
and make the clone sumpah kena liwat at the Federal Mosque for the fun of
it.
(if the Terms and Condition applies in the future lah)




It's scary nonetheless. Company lawyers are
evil aura emitting human beings pillowed by
relentless icing-covered PR people.




I can't still comprehend the idea of them
having me to agree to "Such publicity may include without limitation the
Participant’s video, and their name and/or likeness, voice, photographs
and/or
video footage of the Participant"




I feel bare, nude and vulnerable (which if
applies to any other even would make me squirm in ectasy) Forget what I'd
just
written. You can't right? You have that image stuck in your brain
already
eh?

Insaflah rakan-rakanku... Ramadhan dah
dekat.

No comments: