Portfolio day!!!!

My life experience is so blog worthy: all spicy and tangy tapi a bit basi.

I'm not as angry as I should be for a few unspecified reasons. Reasons that dwells under unknown circumstances of the future. Today is our external portfolio and as always, master architect Ar Hijjaz Kasturi, as a devoted educator that he is, came to have a look at our designs and projects. So we were exchanging knowledge; a lot of nodding, a lot of blank looks, a lot of everything but one thing is for sure: everyone was excited. I was too, I was more giddy than usual and surprisingly, I behaved. Thumbs up to myself. (madba: fatty fatty boom boom)

Everything went well at the next studio. A fair share of students presented their design to Ar Hijjaz and to summed up the scenario: everyone was satisfied with the proceeding events.. until... Ar Hijjaz stepped into our studio. The lecturers, Dr. Akeel and Dr. Puteri B*** Shireen were so eager for some reason and dictated Ar Hijjaz's movements: making him look at the 'top' students' designs until he accidentally came across mine. He stood in solitude, looking at my design as I was hiding behind the humongous collumn beside him hissing "I don't wanna present, I don't wanna present" as if God introduced another method of Tasbih. AND THEN, Dr Shireen spoke to Hijjaz:
B***: This is Afiq's design
Hijjaz: So how is his progress?
B: He's design was criticized during the last presentation. Afiq is very rebellious, he seldom attend studio and doesn't like to co-operate with lecturers.
Hijjaz: I see.. Can I see him?
B: Sure... (mula gelabah) Afiq.... Afiq... (Then she realized that I was at the other side of the collumn she's leaning on.)
B: Afiq, you didn't listen to our conversation, did you?
Afiq: What conversation? (telinga panasssss)
(met Ar Hijjaz)
Hijjaz: What happened to you?
Afiq: (stunned) nothing really
Hijjaz: It's okay... frankly, what happened?
(B*** angguk-angguk)
madba: Due to the circumstances.... LIE...just LIE... Tipu sunat!
Afiq: My family moved from Sabah to KL so I spent less time in the studio
Hijjaz: Fair,, so tell me about your design...
Afiq: Blablablablablablablabla....

Sot that's it. I'm so Lost. What just happened. I'm confused and pissed. I soo hate shireen right now for being super-biased. I don't like her and vice versa because she limits my exploration in architecture. I love architecture.. What is she trying to prove.. (refer previous post for further details) http://afiqsays.blogspot.com/2006/03/zzzzs-argh-zzzzzz.html

Oh... my water face... oh... that female version of oompa loompa!!

Grrr.... growls under lips.. not the horny kindla...

4 comments:

Najia said...

hey... puteri shireen jahn kassim rite? her sister i think is puteri nemie jahn kassim...she's a lecturer at AIKOL. and she's extremely nice! it's too bad that she had to get the famous architect to see ur work like that. why do u say she's an oompa loompa? and what is B?

afiq said...

WELL, she's quite known of having banyak muka in Kaed.. B means beatiful or beauty, best, and all other nice words that starts with b.

Anonymous said...

KURANG AJAR KO EH!!!!
CKP MCM TUE PASAL MAK AKU....
IN D FUTURE I WILL DOAKAN U WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN AARCHITECTURE.....
N U WILL GET D BALASAN!
IM HER DAUGHTER.......

Anonymous said...

miks mitte:)