Afiq contemplates....


My few brushes with molesters.
You'll laugh, I know you will but you'll never know how it feels to a playtoy of really sick psychos. Blame it on my soft-spoken attitude or demenour. Or the fact that I'm a fair-skinned Malaysian. Blame myself? I will not do such thing! Yet another disclaimer: If you're prone to nausea, stop reading.

My first encounter was at school when I was 11 years old. A trip with a few friends to a mall turned havoc. Having the habit of going to the toilet after every meal, I was more than reluctant to endure the -yuckkish- atmosphere of a public toilet. Two of my friends were waiting outside the toilet. I went to a cubicle with the door open (i was only peeing) when a forty something malay glanced at me from the large mirror, winking. Nothing lagi.. Then he went to my cubicle and closed the door and unzipped his pants. I was partly confused. Another part of me was curious. I mean wtf is he going to do? Pop goes the weasel! I crawled down the door opening, trying to make an escape but he pulled the tip of my pants. It was a 2 minute struggle until I manage to escape, only to cry, running for help.

Another incident happened when I was about 14. A guy (indonesian) kept following me at the mall and directed me to a lonely pathway (the one they usually have at the back of malls) He opened his shirt and muttered something I could barely understand and proceed chasing after me. Only God knows how scared I was. I manage to find a fire-emergency staircase and made my escape.

They are several more brushes within this period... incidents I'm never pleased to tell.

when I was 16, I was nearly molested by a teacher. Which was even more scary because I knew him well. He gave my piano lessons and stuff and sometimes brought me to public speaking competitions.. He texted me, telling me details like the size of his penis and stuff. I was only 16. I recalled him telling me that his penis was 5 inches. I laughed it off. I texted him back "stop smsing me.. your brader kecik la cikgu.. lol." He was taken by that statement and I told my counsellor about it she sorted things from then on...

And now, I'm still a victim of these psychos but I manage to shrug it off by becoming violently rude when intervened. Effective jugak...

Hmm... time for meditational silence.......

4 comments:

Chemistry Grad said...

how hard to be a cute guy like u..hmm..everybody wants a piece of u..hmm..

Irzan said...

you're not THAT cute to be molested-lah. unless you layan, that is. ;)

afiq said...

eh, u havent seen me in person lagi... (berlagak cute plak) but being cute is NOT cool especially when im like 18!

*sings*

i am eighteen going on nineteen
i'll take care of you...

watch the sound of music and sing along sendiri!

audio books said...

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

I love audio books and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......audio books then go visit http://leader4u.com......You wont be disapointed..Thanks For Visiting