Hi Lauren

Emmm.....(meditational stance) What do you do when you get mad? Drink spoilled milk, eat loads and loads of durian before you're realized that durian is not in season and you'll go "what the fuck did I ate?"

Some will smoke like the Kajang Satay gerai. Some will drink like they're a 40 year old virgin and have been in the Gobi desert for weeks. I did those things a few weeks ago (except for jalan2 at the desert) and it's worse than anything bad-evil-gore I've done before, possibly because of the overwhelming guilt. Or maybe I vommited cats and dogs at a longkang nearby. Not much of a dignified pose..

But before long, I realized that my escape from anger has always been eating a 4 course dinner consisting of nasi goreng, nasai beriyani, char keow teow, and.. and... and... deep fried chicken butts on stick *lips trembling* wah....Sedapnye.... It's better off that cocain, marijuana, ganja and hundreds of purple coloured pills (u knowlah... that pill..) My mishmash of delicacies (char keow teow = delicacy??) is way way way way way better than doing drugs and alcohol..

You mesti dah naik pelik, what does my pics have anything to do with food and drugs.

It's my poem diary. It's a simple anger-reliever. Get angry. Open Lauren. The diary's name is Lauren and write poems lah.. Express my feelings so the future-me bleh tengok the progress of my spiritual wellbeing.. *coughs bUllShiT*

*still coughing bUlLsHit* And whenever I finish my piece, I'll write: Thanks God, Thanks Lauren sign....MadBa.

Hampeh.. Char Keow Teow is far better than my Lauren lah. Daulat Char Keow Teow, mana titah patik junjung.

Long Live CHAR KEOW TEOW!!!!

4 comments:

Irzan said...

omg this thing is so gay. now you can't ever stop people from calling you gay la. or at least sissy. even if you do stuffs like this you can't tell everybody about it!!!

it's like a guy wearing a mascara! *or is it agreeable nowadays?*

din mean to annoy you tho.. sowee...

Aisya S. said...

Oh my God Lauren is BEAUTIFFUULL!

Sorry, I have an obsession with writing books with pretty covers....

Eh I'm becoming a regular here pulak... Which isnt a bad thing. I ain't kidding when I say you've got two of the best blogs out there. :)

ryhn said...

Lauren is beautiful la weh..and i noticed that uv got a nice handwriting (the one written in Lauren)

n btw, yep..char kuey teow is good but er..that pic, kinda look..heh..nvm..

*tringat ad on Hitz yg J.Lo was going on how nasi lemak is waaaaay better than drugs keh3..

afiq said...

Lauren send her regards.. haha.. Eh, writing poems in beautifully covered books is never gay. Dulu2 time ottoman kingdom, books covers are made out of gold and when the Christians burned Muslims libraries, it was said that the tingkap2 melimpah limpah gold...

J lo rules.. but nasi lemak is too dominantlah.. kalau makan nasi lemak,, cannot makan anything else except nasi lemak...