parliment, clean underwear and Dr. Phil

I love parliment drama. Selalunya I'll listen to Yahoo Music but today... I just feel like listening to our Yang Berhormats bickering. Music to the ears of rakyat. Bangun pukul 3 petang. I don't feel like reading any newspaper today because.... because I don't feel like reading it.

I'm feeling a bit pathetic today because:
1.No more clean underwear
2.No more clean socks
3.I'm trying to instill 'self-worth' in me
4.So I'm feeling pathetic because I just can't.
5.Bleh sambungka?
madba: It's ur bloglah Admiral Stupid
6.Tired of reading Dr. Phil's self-matters book
7.Sick of everything 'architecture'
8.Sick of teh o ais
9.Sick of having to buy things for portfolioday

not a good day. Period. Imagine replacing that word with haid. I'll give it a try..
not a good day. Haid.
Cool jugak..hmm...

2 comments:

kid said...

ahaks..by the time i read this post, i went, 'phew, nasib baik my undies ada lagi..' afq, kalo dah nazak, pakai jek!dirty socks still ok la..and try teh o ice limau..*lime..?send regard to noemi..n kuhaz and sue.

Skinny said...

He can draw up plans and execute them. Department of Agriculture to evaluate the oxygen radical absorbency capacity of food substances. Even premature babies can see at birth since the seeing elements of the eye are working by seven months of gestation.