1. The library is set at UIA Gombak
2. 0.07 - Heroine holds a gray pen with her right hand as she opens a book. 0.08 - A blue pen magically replace the gray pen.
3. The hero and heroine were studying and browsing for books at the Architecture and Education department which begs the question: why is there pictures of lime in the book the heroine is reading? What has lime has anything to do with architecture or education?
4. Pause at 0.24. Notice how the hero's friend is staring at the hero's face as if he's secretly in love with him. I smell a scandal.
5. The tables for men and women in the library is actually segregated. There is a gap of over 10 meters between the brother's reading area and the sister's. With normal eyesight, the hero and heroine couldn't have looked at each other affectionately.
6. Outside the library, the heroine is seen with two malay friends. One of her friends did not wear a tudung. All muslims students in UIA have to wear hijjab as regulated by the university. Even non-muslim women have to wear a scarf to cover their hair.