Let's Make a Feature Film

I think it's time for me to take the next step. I've made several short films and read 5 books on filmmaking to prepare me for this very moment. Guys, let's make a feature film!
This will be the first audience-participation filmmaking process ever in Asia.
This means all of you are my producers and executive producers. I'll be your screenwriter and director and will be pitching you ideas so you'll invest in the film. You can either put in a ringgit or a thousand ringgit but you'll be a part of this film and the profit will be returned to you, the executive producers when the film gets airtime or sold in DVDs.
I'm super excited about this. Now I'll start working on ideas, publish a blog specifically for this purpose and make it happen.
For realz yo!

3 comments:

Ann Alien said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear more!

Fo' sho'!

Anonymous said...

great, create a facebook account as well!
and don't forget to tag friends in neighbouring countries! take it international..

then feature it on youtube for e world audience. it mite land you a job if e right ppl sees it!

=) gambatte!

Afiq Deen said...

Fo' sho'

Actually, my intention to make this feature film is not to land a job. I just can't wait to make a film for the sake of it. My primary target audience are Malaysians because there are untapped consumer potential here.