After a month of neglect, I finally made a point to somewhat update my frienster status, added a few pictures and viewed some of my friends' new pictures. I realized that some pictures can actually be safeguarded and only upon consent of the profile owner can it be viewed. So I applied and within minutes, my request was positively verified. I opened the album of Polan bin Polan only to find out that it's a gallery of himself in full glory. Yes yes, Polan bin Polan took pictures of himself in his room holding his member in a certain way to make it appear larger than it really is.
I'm not going to be a hypocrit and tell you that I find all this strange. It'll be like telling you that I think that 3GP is more famously known as an encoding format, not local porn. But why, why did he tried to make his member look larger than it already is?
There's a reason why men should be ashamed of showing their penis and that reason being our inability to do anything about it. We can't make it bigger nor can we sculpt it into a desirable form. It is as it is. Today we can enhance breasts and restore virginity but nope, that we cannot do. Sorry Encik Alfie, we cannot do anything about your.... condition. Have you considered joining the church?
Take a stroll at any streets and you will see small adverts like Rawatan Pembesaran Zakar, Urut Asli Haji Samuri, Teknik Besaran Dr. Daud and Da Lin, Hen Da Lin! Our obsession of the ultimate male endowment is legendary. So legendary that it was told that there was a centuries old scripture that tells a story of a young malay man who embarks in a journey to discover a magical fountain that can make his keris double the original size.
Many tried and failed. Some just gave up the search, joined a MLM and buy themselves flashy sports cars to compensate. Others resorted to cheaper alternatives like shoving socks in their underwear. And to those who are extremely self-conscious about penis size, I have a simple formula to determine whether or not you are ehem, normal.
Here's a median length of different races:
- Chinese: 11cm
- Indian: 17cm
- Melayu: 13cm
- Caucasion: 16cm
- African: 19cm
If you're a mix, just add the median length and divide lah. Let's take me for an example: I'm 75% malay and the other 25% chinese and indian. So 975 + 212.5 + 137.5 /100 = 13.25cm.
Okay, let's see... Eh? Okay lah maybe my indian genes kicked the chinese and malay genes at some point during my embryonic development. It's not accurate but it gives you a sense of assurance.
See, you're actually more or less relatively endowed than you think you are. So don't worry.
*Urgh... that song. Remember that annoying song? Oooo o o o o oooo Don't worry be happy.