Our generation, the new generation will soon take over political scenarious in years to come and I am more than happy to be a part of it. The new generation will be a new bunch of enthusiastic optimists who seeks the betterment of this lovely country. And what better way to start off their preferred couriers than campus politics.

---I'm not allowed to show you videos and pictures during the election. Shame. If I do, "nanti ada orang ketuk pintu bilik".---

I see a re-enactment of today's politics. I see unrefined young men with Kampong mentality winning the public's vote by displaying distasteful vulgarity. I see men who do not tolerate the diversity of races. I see men with no respect towards women. I see a dark lonesome future, peppered by more racial fights and misunderstandings.

It's a scary thought, having known that in the future, we have to put up with this kind of nonsense again. Again.

No comments: