madba contemplates...

Long story short: freedom of speech versus respect for religeonThe Danes provoked muslims by their strips of harshly insulting catoons, muslims are irritated and angered, some attacked ambassies, some talked diplomatically, many boycotted danish products.A peaceful, harmonious, civilazation as cited by the europeans co-existed with satirical behaviour? Hmmm.... Pretentious or hoping too much? It is clash between islam, free press and the secular world. Which will triumph? Which? None if all three sectors with their pool of mind clouded by local wheather.Anti-semitic cartoons has limits in Denmark but what about Islam? Satire has its limit, euro pricks. Been there before, they are easily offended by the presence of muslims. I was not too bothered since I was an image of chinese or japanese teen tourist. I saw it clearly when Germans took a second look at my mum and nudged their friends to 'discuss' my mum's dressing eccentricity. She was wearing a hijjab. So what. Ur wearing a cap... Ooopss... overboard there...I'll just stop here...watching a hour hour bbc news on the net/...

No comments: