I'm unusually happy today. No surprises, no cakes, no celebration but I'm freakishly happy. I think I'm extremely happy because:
1. I went to Sunway Lagoon with my cousins Nael and Nisa. They are the actors who starred in Tok Nab's Guest Room.
2. In approximately one week, we will start shooting Projek Merdeka Adik.
3. In three months, I will go to Japan.
4. I am in good health, although I am aiming to lose 10kg before the Japan trip.
5. I am learning the keyboard/piano. At last!
That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there are heaps more but I will not overthink the cosmic cycle of bliss.
So Afiq, you're 23. What will you want to do next?
I want make a feature film to be showcased in Malaysian cinemas. I want to join international film festival circuits. I want to make a zombie movie. I want to make music videos for international artistes. I want to be a good muslim. I want to write and publish a fantasy novel. I want to run a full marathon. I want to be featured in KLUE. I want to be a good muslim.