The Murderous Intent

Do you ever wanted to kill someone? I do. All the time.

When a makcik is taking her time with the ATM, I grab an imaginary revolver and shoot her on the head. When I'm driving on the middle lane and suddenly a Mazda RX8 tailgate me and glare me with its high beam, I take an imaginary plunge, pull my brakes and take on Mr. Mazda to his last second of reckoning. When a kid is making noises in a restaurant where a plate of food costs a bomb, I take out my imaginary kunai and throw it right on his forehead.

But I only feel like killing when listening to Vivaldi. Antonio Vivaldi must have written his murderous tunes while watching over the genius of Mozart.

I'm using Vivaldi's to depict the hatred of a breadseller when he has to encounter 3 strange idiosyncratic Indonesian maids everyday for the rest of his life.

3 comments:

tia said...

wow..
kalau bf i taw i ada pemikiran maca ni,
he will said that i' a super gf maniac.
sangat ganas pemikiran u..

RITZ CHEWAN said...

Writers also got "in character" ar?

RITZ CHEWAN said...

Writers also got "in character" ar?