Weird

My aunt finds it weird that I'm too embarrassed to be shirtless.
"Are you sure you're not gay?"

"Haish....! Mana ada, Afiq malu je. Orang gay lagi suka tunjuk badan kot."

It's true, I'm not gay. I'm just very very very shy. The only people who have seen me shirtless in a regular basis are doctors and X-ray assistants. Aha, and you dear readers. It's not uncommon for you to see pictures like this posted once in a while:

Even though the are dozens of shirtless pictures of me in my blog, I'm almost never shirtless in real life (except when I'm taking shirtless photos) which is, I agree with you now Auntie, weird.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to take such photos anymore. I'm in the middle of transforming myself. I'm eating healthy and exercising to lose all the fat I acquired during raya. I'm still deciding how my body should look like so I haven't decided on a particular regime yet.

So what do you think?

Should I be:

A. Toned with only 2% body fat.

B. Slightly muscular but with bulging biceps and pecs.

C. Athletic looking (a mixture of toned and muscular body)

D. Buffie (refer to earlier blog entry)

15 comments:

RITZ CHEWAN said...

Hahaha the jury is still out! kene buat poll what the readers think... either youre not, in denial or truly a master at being in the closet...

Sasanian said...

B would be fine .haha =)

Mr NAEmnzr said...

saya pilih 'C'

Anonymous said...

i tot vain ppl are dumb?
;)

kaoru said...

I think A , kinda like a toned swimmers body. Like ur old picture showing off your abs.

Anoneemus™ said...

A or C. Never D.

Afiq Deen said...

what a stupid idea! a poll! ritz, i beg you, dont make me feel like punching you in the face.

So it's either A, B or C. Haiya... how la like this?

Afiq Deen said...

yeah im dumb.

tia said...

la afiq..
macam ni pun dah okay apa.
comel.
nak fit-fit..
err..
tak lawa.
n tak handsome kalau too thin,
too muscular.
macam ini pun dah okay.

RITZ CHEWAN said...

Hahaha.. swimmer would be fine..

Ibster said...

i thk u should just exercise regularly, eat properly and whatever result that will come out of it, should be the answer. the more thoughts you put into it, the more barriers it might create and you might skip the whole thing altogether.

its good to have a goal, but dont get too caught up with it. things dont happen that fast. take it slowly. (not going to say 'take it easy' cus it aint) haha.

Afiq Deen said...

i'm very goal-oriented so to decide what i want earlier is a motivation in itself.

I lose and gain weight considerably fast so I think it's good to be sure with what I want and be in pursuit of it (nanti terlebih or terlajak or terlambat)

Owh haha, you should know right?

farahrozhan said...

Toned.

emma songall said...

I love C!
=P

yanharman said...

afiq look sexy when he "be what he want to be".
but here i choose : A