Potong

Knifey the cat was successfully neutered yesterday. I can't help but to be reminded of my own circumcision.
(bites lips)
The sting of the injection, the pain, the pain, the pain. And the kenduri! I can't believe they prepared delicious food for everyone EXCEPT Nael and I. We were only allowed to eat porridge and bland steamed fish. To make matters worse, every kid who came to the kenduri received 3 packs of Mamee Monster EXCEPT for us.
Everytime I meet my relatives, a voice from the sub-conscious tells me "They have seen your penissssss~" I remembered having people lifting the hung cloth that covered my bare lower body to see my penis, acknowledge it and conclude with a curt "Elok." Some even gave me money after seing my newly circumcised penis. Was it even necessary to look? Nael didn't get as much attention though. I was told by an older second cousin that visitors were curious about my privates.
"Depa nak check betoika kalau budak puteh teloq dia puteh jugak"
Really? Do you people really want to know this?
We spent a week playing video games until we got sick of it (which was a very strange new feeling) and reading Mr Q, Doraemon, Kapten Tsubasa and Dragon Ball Z.
I see that kids nowadays don't have to be held captives by their grandmothers anymore. Their circumcised penis are fitted with a plastic case that enables them to carry on with their normal lives.
Umph. Memanglah senang but it comes with a price. No big kenduri, no duit sunat and no special favours!
Padan muka! (dan kote)

10 comments:

datin seri syaripah noli said...

Afiq, you have chola eye brows (refer to dlisted.com)

I have this sudden urge to pluck ur bush up there! its distracting!

Mr NAEmnzr said...

hahaha...best.tp rasa ngilu bila teringt balik.

NNA said...

tetiba teringat irama potong wayar... potong..potongla..potong..potong ajela...
potong...
potong...
potong...
"Dapa nak check betoika kalau budak puteh teloq dia puteh jugak"
hahahahahahahahaa......

Afiq Deen said...

haram tau cukur or cabut bulu kening!

Its my most unique facial feature so im rather proud of it.

tia said...

lucah..
tapi biasalah tu,
budak dah potong akan cepat berlagak..
macam adik kt..
tak ingat lak time dia melalak terlolong nak kencing..
bila dah baik,
siap cakap lagi..
bukan sakit pun.
(berlagak.)

mud said...

kah. i used to get that too. you know when visitors keep demanding of seeing your penis, i just said

"walaupun oghang sunat dia partially paralysed, tapi kalau dia ghimbok sekali nalaa punya kuat."

fndrocka said...

sekarang ni dah kurang2 upacara tengok2 ni

Afiq Deen said...

Haah dah jarang. Kalau ada pun dah tak berapa meriah.

RITZ CHEWAN said...

Was circumcised and three days old in Sri Lanka... This was not done in Malaysia yet. This was in the early 70's. So when we returned to Malaysia sometime after many people who came to visit wanted to 'see' the budak yang masuk jawi masa baby. Masa tu dah healed. Nasib baik masa balik Malaysia tu baru umur bulan-bulan, kalau tahun-tahun tak ker leceh...

BTW our family doesn't beieve in female circumcision...

reez said...

post ni lawak.
somehow it reminded us of the things we've been thru during that period of time
nak kencing sakit wo!