Hantu, Free food and Pasangan Kantoi

One of the benefits of Ramadhan (fasting month) is all the satan in the world are chained by God. Yes Seh-tunnn. Hantu. And Miss Pontianak. Mr. Jenglot. Madam Hantu Tetek. They are all chained by God. Chained. If (for whatever reason) satans has access to the internet during their one month prison, I have a message to you: BUAHAHAHA... Padan Muka!
ehem.
There is a road in IIUM that I've considered haunted. It is currently alienated by indonesian workers and students had refused to use routes nearby the road. So having known jinns will not be around for a while, I had decided to cycle on the road at 1 in the morning.

I passed through silhouttes of lamp posts on the way to the Hauted Road. I wasn't afraid at all. I was, on contrary, overwhelmed by my own (purposeless) bravery.

The air is damp.

The grass glistened.

The view, surreal: misty, blueblack. Shadows lurked and spread like tentacles. Dissapearing when its almost at sight.

As I approached the Haunted Road, I can already feel the course and rubbled road. It was just as described by my studio Tukang Karut. After about 2 minutes of cycling, I'd saw the landmark of the Haunted Road. A lamp post and a signage. It means that I am practically a few meters away from the 'Road'. And then I stopped cycling, took out my camera and shot the entrance of the road. Flustered by cold sweat, I made a quick U-Turn and dissapeared from the scene immediately. Vanished. Kavoooooosh.. So much for being overwhelmed by my own bravery! I have to admit, the killing silence of the night (Mr Cricket, where art thou???) and the chilling morning mist is enough to friek out this funky soul.

And when I retrieved the picture, I have every reason to not go to the Haunted Road ever again. Do you notice the human figure in white tees in the picture. Was it a man? Why is he there alone? I wish I could conclude the attempt with "Hantu do exists during Ramadhan" but since it was God who told us that he chained the Hantus, I figure a new brand of hantu is found. Hantu Maksiat probably?

Some Random events during Ramadhan:

Free Food at the Mosque. Look at the sister who's reading intently. Maybe the font's too small..

Pasangan Kantoi pada Bulan Ramdhan:

.

.

.

.


No hard feelings eh Cat lovers...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tak ada keja tangkap gambar meow meow doing their own bisnezz...hheehehe...naanaa..how r u lately..cukup tido?? hehehe if nak datang penang just retahu kay..
(o^_^o)

-nATtiE Is iN DA hOUse-

-v

Anonymous said...

geez..it's just cats business lo..kalau la cats bley cakap..haha

Capersjqbj said...

tak ada keja tangkap gambar meow meow doing their own bisnezz...hheehehe...naanaa..how r u lately..cukup tido?? hehehe if nak datang penang just retahu kay.. (o^_^o) -nATtiE Is iN DA hOUse- -v