Bawah Itu Pisau

Have you ever wanted to go under the knife? Eh bukan itulah! Itu dah settle. I'm talking about plastic surgery.

I know its forbidden and all, but almost all famous artistes did/does/still doing it. If you think men can be excluded from this sweeping statement, think again.

If I were to go under the knife, I want to.... do something about my.... lips. It's not symmetrical. When I purse my lips, it looks like an imperfect heart symbol. I know a lot of people who would like to have something done on them. I mean, Jaejoong of DBSK for example looked like this before his debut:

He has a beautiful voice, true. But a beautiful voice is no guarantee for a pop career. A quick snip on the eyes and nose later...

From Jaejoong the singing dork from highschool to DBSK's Hero!

Even if I really take this plastic surgery thing seriously, I don't think I will ever have the balls to have my face done. Not in a million years. But if there is a technology that allows people to have fake plastic surgery like having mirrors in the house that enhances selected features on the face, I would definitely change my lips. Oh yeah, while I'm at it, a set of bigger eyes would be great too.

5 comments:

YayaEdna said...

afiq u layan DBSK ke??

RITZ CHEWAN said...

can't say anything without sounding gay so...

Afiq Deen said...

one of my fav boybands actually. my fav song from them are Wrong Number and Tri angle. Tri angle is exceptionally cool because tri angle the original classical piece is an all time favourite.

RITZ CHEWAN said...

Atcherly I was going to say I think you got perfect face redy whaat... When I wore braces I had 4 pre-molars removed... did you get any teeth removed? so i think same difference kot potong kulit atau cabut gigi...

Amy said...

Wait a second... Are you sure about Hero´s surgeries?
I really don´t mind! But those photos... I didn´t see it!