Pulau Lipe is a beautiful Siamese Island. Cantik gila babs. After spending 4 days and 3 nights there, I have learnt and experienced several note-worthy things, like:
1. Boobs loses its charm and desire after too much public exposure. After googling dozens of exposed boobies, I think I've lost interest in them. Kecik, besar, pendek, panjang, I think I've covered almost all types of boobs. Yang paling tak tahan orangputeh yang dah tua. Makcik, lipat jelah kopek makcik tu.
2. Do not sleep at the beach after a whole-day snorkelling trip. An orangputeh woke me up and told me "Excuse me but you're making noises." You guessed it. I snored!
3. Even after layers and layers of sunblock, my skin is thoroughly sunburnt. Lain kali Mohd Afiq Deen, janganlah kamu fikir yang kamu ni orangputeh boleh nak gelapkan kulit sampai serupa kulit udang. Ini tidak, snorkelling sampai jadi keling.
4. Sam Manao maksudnya Ice Lemon Tea. Nak pergi toilet? Ti nai ming hong nam.
5. Huskies are not meant to live in tropical islands. There was a husky owned by a diving instructor that frequents the beach to cool off. Kesian dia, sebab panas sangat.
6. Tak guna bawa buku atau novel ke pantai sebab terlalu banyak distraction seperti exposed boobs (sila rujuk no.1) Susah nak concentrate. Kalau bawa pun boleh bawa sebagai alat cover skodeng.
When I got back from Lipe, I noticed that I have 140 youtube subscribers. Pergi siam 80 balik siam 140 apecer? Now I feel that I HAVE to upload an afiqsays video pronto. My next afiqsays video will be uploaded on Friday/Saturday. Till then, boobies!